TRAVEL LISTOGRAPHY #2015

15:35

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




2015 is almost over, thus I decided to do a retrospective of all my travelling this year. I have listed all the good things I have accomplished and/or I would like to remember. Don't be afraid to push past your limits and discover the world in 2016.




TRAVEL LISTOGRAPHY OF 2015


CITIES AND COUNTRIES I'VE LIVED:

LONDON, UK
MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA

CITIES AND COUNTRIES IN EUROPE I'VE VISITED:

BRIGHTON, UK
OSLO, NORWAY
TROMSO, NORWAY
GOTHEMBURG, SWEEDEN
COPENHAGEN, DANMARK
LISBON, PORTUGAL

CITIES AND COUNTRIES IN ASIA I'VE VISITED:

BALI, INDONESIA
GILI TRAWANGAN, INDONESIA

SURPRISING THINGS I'VE DONE ON TRIPS:

CHASED THE NORTHERN LIGHTS IN NORWAY
DID A WHALE SAFARI
LEARNT TO DRIVE A DOG SLED
RODE MY FIRST ROLLER COASTER IN COPENHAGEN
LEARNT TO STAND ON A PADDLE
CROSS ISLAND KAYAKING 

SONGS THAT INSPIRED MY SPIRIT OF ADVENTURE:

WELCOME HOME, SON - RADICAL FACE
LITTLE TALKS - OF MONSTERS AND MEN
A SKY FULL OF STARS - COLDPLAY
POMPEII - BASTILLE
SUPERHEROES - SCRIPT

OVERWHELMING MEMORIES:

WHEN A BABY MONKEY HELD MY HAND

WHEN I SWAM WITH SEA TURTLES 





Inspired from my Travel Listography book

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Popular Posts

Follow me on Twitter

Weheartit

Subscribe